TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are not completely happy with your wraps you can return them in 30 days after receiving the product. But please keep in mind that shipping costs are not refundable (unless items are faulty). We can only refund wraps if they are unopened, with attached tags, we will refund the price of the wraps in 30 days, excluding the delivery, except if the wraps are faulty. We carefully inspect all the wraps before packaging and shipping, but if you do think your wraps might be faulty, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to Wrap it team - firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure to describe the problems with your wraps and the reasons for return.
- We will respond to you shortly, with the details of the return address.
- Securely package all the items you wish to return, and head to the local Post office.
- Once we have received your package, we will inspect the items in 5 business days, and inform you on a refund.
Beeswax wrap can be used till up to one year, depending on usage. We recommend cleaning your wrap with cool water, soft cloth and in case of need - mild dish soap. We do not suggest harsh scrubbing, because it may affect the beeswax coating. Avoid heat, hot water and let products cool before putting in beeswax wrap, because beeswax has a relatively low melting temperature. Do not use in the microwave.
Contact - email@example.com - for any questions regarding your order and returns. Any wraps, returned after the 30 day period (except faulty) or wraps returned damaged (except faulty) are the responsibility of the customer. Wrap it are not responsible for items lost in the return process if you are not using registered post. Please make sure, when ordering, to be accurate with your shipping address, Wrap it isn't responsible for losing the products because of the wrong delivery address.
We ship internationally, the shipping price will be shown during checkout. For shipping & payment information, please click here.
''Wrap it'' ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.wrapitwrapper.com/ website (the "Service").
The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and your products may vary slightly from those images due to the monitor settings.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Use of Data
Wrap it uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Latvia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Latvia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Wrap it may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Wrap it
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.