- DIY KITS
DIY Beeswax wrap kit
- baking paper
- stick (to make it easier to pick up the waxed cloth)
- wax mixture
- 3 pcs. 30 x 30 cotton fabric
We recommend cleaning your wrap with cool water, soft cloth, and in case of need - mild dish soap, after that just let it air dry. We do not suggest harsh scrubbing, because it may affect the beeswax coating. Beeswax wrap might be used for up to one year, depending on usage. Avoid heat, hot water and let products cool before putting in beeswax wrap, because beeswax has a relatively low melting temperature.
- Do not use directly on raw meat, raw fish or pineapple.
- Do not use in the microwave and don't cut food on your wrap.
- Every few months you can pasteurize and 'renew' the wrap by simply putting it in the oven. Just lay a baking paper, and put the wrap in the oven for 3-5 minutes in 150°C.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 50 EUR